Discuss How many of you know your internet browsing is monitored by one of the biggest apps out there. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Do you know your FB phone app' allows FB to monitor your browsing activity even when not logged in?

• Yes I was aware but have not done anything about it

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Yes I was aware and have selected the off option in the settings or stop using the app'.

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No I was not aware.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Darkwood

Staff member
Mod
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
Just a poll for curiosity -
It was only recently I found out my browsing activity on my phone is been monitored by facebook, what is scary is it does this even when you are not logged into the app', I just wondered how many know about this and how many consider this to be too much snooping?
I found a way to turn it off so it won't track me when I am logged out of FB, I think it is scary tbh that this is even a thing and it is automatically switch on by default.

Just a poll for curiosity -
It was only recently I found out my browsing activity on my phone is been monitored by facebook, what is scary is it does this even when you are not logged into the app', I just wondered how many know about this and how many consider this to be too much snooping?
I found a way to turn it off so it won't track me when I am logged out of FB, I think it is scary tbh that this is even a thing and it is automatically switch on by default.
It's scary isn't it.
I watched this the other day "Panorama" Amazon: What They Know About Us (TV Episode 2020) - IMDb - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11771074/, much the same thing I guess.

Reply to How many of you know your internet browsing is monitored by one of the biggest apps out there. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net