Discuss how much should a electricians mate/trainee electrician get a hour? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

lennox

-
Reaction score
hi all,im new to this and just wondering what the going rate normaly is for a electricians mate/trainee electrican?iv been doing it for a year or so and have got my level 2 and 3 2330 and city and quilds part p qualification and have also put in for my 2391 next year,does any one know the going rate as iv looked oon the jib website and its alot higher than im reciveing atm?

cheers adam

part p is not a quailifcation! sorry to tell you that!

unless you are JIB and HAVE A JIB card disregard them rates Mate..! i would suggest you be paid £7.50- £9

i took the city and guilds 2393 certificate in building reg for electrical instalations in dwelling,my mistake and cheers,ill try and get one of them cards then lol

I would like to see someone learn what i know from the last 3 years in 12 weeks...dear god. It took me all day today just to learn 3 phase phasor diagrams etc etc

Why am i wasting my time at college!? lol

i have been at college for the two years,level 2 1st and level 3 2nd and only year or so on site experience as i found it real hard 2 get a job in the trade cheers

nice! james nice..! i used to enjoy friday nights when i worked for navy police for 4 weeks! blood splat and paramedics! :) never relised how many people manage to hurt them self iin weird ways! mainly stupid drunk ways!

Keep knocking doors and making phone calls, I did not advertise for any of my guys, they all found me! Its a numbers game, keep playing!

Reply to how much should a electricians mate/trainee electrician get a hour? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net