Discuss How much would you charge for first fix socket points. No materials in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

E

electricshock

Basically theres a basement and hall. 25m by 10m. and first floor is quarter size of hall. some rooms on each floor. Big area, high ceilings.

All im quoting for is putting in wires and twin/single boxes and sheething/clipping them to the fuseboard. Its all new block walls so no chasing. Just thow the wires in and bang bang bang.

How much would you charge per point. theres 53 sockets in total.

LABOUR ONLY.

If you need more detail, please ask?

How many RFCs are we talking about here?
Some of the terminology scares me for example I never "just throw wires in" it's not usually that simple, zoning needs to be considered
Among other things

Last edited by a moderator:
Just keep it simple, how long will it take you? Whats yer hour rate? End of equation.

Throw it in and bang bang, ha wont see it from my house lol!
Seriously though try work out how long you think it will take you and work it on a day rate.

So in one day you can chop in 5 boxes and pull in 5 or 6 cables?
Total output

Ok so you'll fix 5 boxes? Makes it even worse mate, I reckon your ten day estimate is way over. How long does it take to fix 1 box? I'm 49 years old and I'm pretty sure I could fix all those boxes in one day and that's allowing for smoke and teabreaks:)

Reply to How much would you charge for first fix socket points. No materials in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock