• Welcome to the new forum. We're now hosted on ElectriciansForums.net rather than ElectriciansForums.co.uk - Chat about the forum upgrade by CLICKING HERE

Welcome to our Electrical Forum - We started out providing electrical advice just for the UK - But now we have specific advice for the USA too! - Register for free and share American Electrical Advice.

Discuss How much would you charge for this EICR industrial....................... in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

electricshock

Regular EF Member
2 meters.

first meter has 3x 3phase circuits and 10 single phase circuits.

second meter has 2 3phase boards, one board has 3x 3phase circuits ans the other has 5x 3phase circuits.

Amp David

Forum Mentor
Don't touch anything industrial myself, but i'd base any estimate on a day rate. I would only offer an estimate not quote, too much to crop up and hold you back

Mark_Burgess

Electrician's Arms
Depends....Would you have full access and control?
Like turning the power off, would you have to work out of hours?

I am half way through a big inspection, some of it needs to be done in evenings and sundays.

ian.settle1

Forum Mentor
2 meters.

first meter has 3x 3phase circuits and 10 single phase circuits.

second meter has 2 3phase boards, one board has 3x 3phase circuits ans the other has 5x 3phase circuits.

What do you mean 2 meters?

Is it one building with two meters or two buildings?

Is the building occupied or not?

Do you have to do the work outside normal hours?

Your a bit vague with your question personally.

Last edited:

BlueToBits

Electrician's Arms
Depends on the specification. How much does a blue car cost if it has 3 dashboard switches, a stereo that lights up green and enough boot space to install a log burner?

telectrix

Scouser and Proud of It
Respected Member
15% more than the red one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electrician Talk

Electrical 2 Go - Electrical Supplier and Electrical Wholesalers
Electrical Insurance
ElectriciansForums.net (formerly known as ElectriciansForums.co.uk) was setup in April 2006 to provide free electrical advice to both professional and DIY electricians. Whether seeking advice for auto electrics, trying to find electrical installation condition reports (EICR) form downloads, or whether you're here just to talk to other electricians; we've been a first-choice website for tens of thousands of sparkies for well over a decade.