Discuss How to buy PV the Easy way this isnt a joke in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

W

wiggly

Direct flooring in scotland (oops sorry direct solar) is offering there customers to come into there showroom and buy there and then a 2kw or 3kw or 4 kw system for 4k, 5k, 6k.

they then fully install it.

On their website is the rea and mcs logos oh yes there is.............

But they are on the installers list arent they oh no there not..........

what panels? inverter? what technical knowledge god knows.
Has any one went into one their shops yet.

i will need to out of total curiosity and will feed back on here soon.........

wiggly

PMSL I was just about to post about this as I have a store near me and was sorley tempted to go and ask questions but DOUH I need to know questions to ask lol
They list prices on the radion XXXX for 2 Kw XXXX for 3Kw XXXX for4Kw

Well I suppose this just backs up the fact that everyone and their cats 'were' getting involved in solar- A flooring company? come on

They won't be here for long

Again though NO sign up to REA or MCS how is this allowed to happen.

I need to go into a store and find out what there sales people are saying at what products they are punting.
I wonder if it will be do you like the blacky blue ones sir with the silver trim or black trim?

Again though NO sign up to REA or MCS how is this allowed to happen.

I need to go into a store and find out what there sales people are saying at what products they are punting.
I wonder if it will be do you like the blacky blue ones sir with the silver trim or black trim?

The black trim is a premium :p

Well I suppose this just backs up the fact that everyone and their cats 'were' getting involved in solar- A flooring company? come on

They won't be here for long

Sounds silly but 11 years ago Allbrite started as a flooring company, 10 years ago added underfloor heating, 8 years ago added Solar water and Solar PV, 5 years ago added all the other stuff they do, difference being is it Allbrite done things when it was not fashionable.

went in today to one of there shops 10 min video

you need to get a epc they can do that for £50
Survey is £80
Kit prices in stalled as stated before if its a standard install
Kit is shuco brackets
Inverter is a solar max 5 year guarantee
Panels ecsolar with a 25 year guarantee i was told.
it could be a tin of beans they are selling as the tech knowledge is non existant
but julian clarey sounds lovely on the video i dont know how many times he mentions they are 50% cheaper than every one else.
wiggly

have they given you a copy of the sales video?

if not, request one for the wife / gf / bit on the side, then send it to REAL. if they're making claims like 50% cheaper than everyone else etc.

Gavin,
Will they give me 3 videos lol..
The same info is on there website and they are promoting it on local radio and the daily record.
wiggly

There's a real comedy photo on their website. On the installation page, the guy on the bottom left photo looks like he's abseiling down the panels. Lol! We've never done it using this technique! I'm not sure how many of those photos are from the UK - not many judging from the background, clothing etc. One of the snaps is labelled: "Brant Ward - The Chronicle". Yes, you've got it he's a photographer from the San Francisco Chronicle!

University of San Francisco (USF) -

Reply to How to buy PV the Easy way this isnt a joke in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock