Discuss How to change a Seaward Supernova backup battery in the Electrical Testing & PAT Testing Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Moley

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
My Supernova wasn't keeping the time/date so it looked like it was time for a replacement backup battery. After a search on the net I couldn't find any info on it's type or location so, after a quick chat to the guy who calibrates my Supernova, I was fully armed and ready to go into battle. The battery is a 3V lithium button cell soldered to the board. It's a very simple job but it WILL INVALIDATE YOUR CALIBRATION!!! If you want to see how it's done take a look at the instructions that I've put up at
ViewPat - http://viewpat.com/supernova/battery.htm

Reply to How to change a Seaward Supernova backup battery in the Electrical Testing & PAT Testing Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

stair lift was off its charging section at top of stairlift track for some time rarly used. and upon checking batteries were dead. could not move...
Replies
Views
If you have a Kewtech KT77 and its asking you to enter the date and time each time you turn it on it means the backup battery is dead. I've seen...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've got both a solar pv and an ashp system. The solar system also has 2 batteries and it's configured to fill the batteries first and then...
Replies
Views
Thought this might be of interest and use to anyone looking to undertake the various short training courses. So here is my recent experience -...
Replies
Views
Eh up :) Installed a set of "Quinetic" kinetic wireless switches and receiver today, in a situation where the landing light L was fed from the...
Replies
Views
Squid
S

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock