Discuss How to fix or disable a photoelectric sensor in an exterior light fixture? in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Can you post a picture of the terminal box of said light fitting?

Reply to How to fix or disable a photoelectric sensor in an exterior light fixture? in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

My kitchen has track lighting. It consists of three halogen light bulbs. I've had the fixture for more than 25 years with no issues. Last night...
Replies
Views
Hi all, As context, I am a DIY-er. I am trying to change a ceiling light fixture and I just want to double check my approach before I do it to...
Replies
Views
I have a baffling problem with a newly-installed PIR floodlight and I'd like advice from the forum as to whether it's defective (and should be...
Replies
Views
I am having some trouble with replacing a lighting fixture. I have done many throughout the house without issue, but this one is perplexing me...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've got 4 T8 tubes: 4 Foot Fluorescent Tube 36W 950 Graphica Pro 36 Watt-Philips [Energy Class G] And I want to make one bank light out...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock