Discuss How to fix or disable a photoelectric sensor in an exterior light fixture? in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Can you post a picture of the terminal box of said light fitting?

Reply to How to fix or disable a photoelectric sensor in an exterior light fixture? in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I'm trying to install a pendant (single bulb) in a ceiling light fixture. I've run into an issue with the wiring of the fixture box. Here's the...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm looking for some advice for adding a time delay on my parent's shower room fan. My parents had a section of their garage converted into a...
Replies
Views
Dear Forum, I recently joined this forum, and writing for the first time. I like DIY activities, both for hobbies both to fix and repair stuff in...
Replies
Views
I am having some trouble with replacing a lighting fixture. I have done many throughout the house without issue, but this one is perplexing me...
Replies
Views
Hi there I am new to this forum. I am a single mum and trying to do any jobs around the house myself so if the advice is I need a professional...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock