Discuss How to get E7 meter reading ? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

akhinn

DIY
Reaction score
Hi,

The details on the meter are. Telemeter Series K , Tariff Domestic E7

When I press the blue button it displays 5 screens : date ,time rate1,rate2 and another screen which you can see in the attached photo.

Wanted to ask how I can get actual reading from this meter.

Many thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMG_0610.JPG
    360.7 KB · Views: 13
Rate 1 and rate 2 are your meter readings.
one is peak time usage, the other is off peak usage.
E7 you pay a different price per unit depending on time of day.

Screen in pic. i just a test to show that all the display segments are working,
When you take the reading, the rate you are actually being charged for at the time is displayed in the top left corner of the display. During the day, this would normally be R1.

Reply to How to get E7 meter reading ? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, need some advice, I moved over from Sse in 2020 to Octpus energy. Whilst I was with SSE I was on E10 when I went over to octopus they put me...
Replies
Views
I really hope someone can help me. Last July I got an electricity bill showing an enormous rise in my kwh consumption of about 900% from what it...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently bought a house with only electricity and no gas. The provider is British Gas. The thing is that the 6th digit in the meter is...
Replies
Views
Hi. Is there a better forum for this? Anyway I've moved into a new place and the meter is weird. (I just had one physical reading at my old house...
Replies
Views
I'm fitting one of the Apex 7S units on Friday. I'd avoided the original range after a couple of bad experiences but I figured a new model might...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock