Discuss How to post pics as I’m clearly a dumbass in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Below the box you type a post in it gives the option of upload a file, tap or click on this and your device will allow you to choose an image from your files, gallery etc.

CE5EDDCC-88F1-451A-8E1C-5186110FC609.jpeg In that case I still hate meter men

But it is quite simple it is a TNCS supply, erm, with another supply, and then goes to the meter, oh meters, which is smart, well one of them, and then that one is E7, I think, then there are isolators, oh, but no, a time clock, but that was before the smart meter, that then does not join the other supply, that is split, yeah, and so is the first supply but for seven E's for heleny blocks from the first or second supplies to no isolators for the second, or perhaps first, supply and there are some earths about, just beside the spilt nettles. :confused:
Yeah.., right.., so it is obvious it is so clear I do not need to explain it further:)!

Reply to How to post pics as I’m clearly a dumbass in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have done some simple wiring in my flat and garden. I joined the forum to see what DIYers are doing. Now having looked around a bit in the DIY...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m new to the forum, I’m currently completing the level 3 2365 G&G with just the Design unit to finish. I’ve scoured the forum for a...
Replies
Views
I’m running a some Adaptaflex 25mm underground and I’m just wondering where the top of the Adaptaflex meets the Pavement how could I join that on...
Replies
Views
Hi I’ve recently got my first home I’m not entirely sure when they were built I’m thinking possibly 60s or 70s? My problem is the storage heaters...
Replies
Views
Hi, Bought a MainsSwitch device to run the RF pairing link to switch some low voltage LED strip lighting under my Breakfast bar. No direct switch...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock