Discuss how to reduce 6volts dc to 3 volt dc ? in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

bigwhyte

i have a 6 volt system on a 175 cc motorcycle. I would like to know how to wire my tail light so that the LED tail light goes from 3 volts dc to 6 volts dc. (3 votls clearance 6 volts brake light) or is there a better way to do this ? thanks in advance

what do you mean by 3 volts clearance?

my first instinct is just to use a resistor, but i would have to know what you mean

You may need a wiring diagram ,you must you have a forign bike so anythings possable ,check it out ,before you burn it out ,either that or rip the whole loom out and design your own custom job ,that works
good luck

Reply to how to reduce 6volts dc to 3 volt dc ? in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi guys. I was a commissiong technician before I retired. Hardware and software industrial automation. Miss the work but not the endless travel/...
Replies
Views
I want to operate 3 lighting set up using metal halide lamps for studio works or cinematic projects in the future. as of now i have got two...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a bit of advice on a volt drop query we have in our office. I'll explain the scenario and I would really appreciate any...
Replies
Views
hello all. I am trying to add led strip lights to my boat trailer. I have marine grade submersible lights. I will have them running parallel to...
Replies
Views
I am currently looking to add 12v led cob strip lights to my mother's kitchen but confused what I need. There are currently mains wires under the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock