Discuss How to test you meter for accuracy in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

made my own resistor box and use the same socket in thehouse for the loop tests and rcd tests.
record the results on an excel sheet similar to the sample on the NICEIC website.

I should also send it in for a formal calibration again but not had the time. Waiting for a calibration day at a wholesaler near me.

made my own resistor box and use the same socket in thehouse for the loop tests and rcd tests.
record the results on an excel sheet similar to the sample on the NICEIC website.

I should also send it in for a formal calibration again but not had the time. Waiting for a calibration day at a wholesaler near me.

If you are with the NICEIC and use a checkbox regularly you only need formal calibration every three years

Chris

bought a lttile check box from city cracking ,test every week , and have a specific socket to do RCD and loop tests in my shed , the log it down ,get meter calibrated every 12 months

elecsa do a Cal card like a credit card check out their web site : ELECSA

City are doing a power tools day doing same day calibration as well

Reply to How to test you meter for accuracy in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Please help resolve this techincal queistons: The customers industrial plant is supplied with electricity from the utility company via 2 transfer...
Replies
Views
I would like to get some information on what protection is on a multi meter when accidentally testing a live circuit while the meter is on the...
Replies
Views
I'm practising EICRs on friendly locations as I'm still in training - technically done my 2391-52 but frankly need loads more practise. I've just...
Replies
Views
Quick question. I am new to electrical installation so please be patient. You guys are great at answers. Re Insulation Testing. Why if I test...
Replies
Views
Morning all, Really hoping to get some advice / confirm what a few of us are thinking about a job in the future. Back ground - We have to swap...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock