• Welcome to the new forum. We're now hosted on ElectriciansForums.net rather than ElectriciansForums.co.uk - Chat about the forum upgrade by CLICKING HERE

Welcome to our Electrical Forum - We started out providing electrical advice just for the UK - But now we have specific advice for the USA too! - Register for free and share American Electrical Advice.

Discuss How will you spend the bank holiday weekend ? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dustydazzler

Regular EF Member
so , the 4 day weekend is upon us and the weather looks mighty fine , what you up to ?

I’m off to a couple car boot sales , one as a buyer then one as a seller

Pete999

Forum Mentor
so , the 4 day weekend is upon us and the weather looks mighty fine , what you up to ?

I’m off to a couple car boot sales , one as a buyer then one as a seller
May go to my local one on Sat looking for tools to repair, sad man that I am

SparkyChick

Making a banana smoothy for my fave gorilla
Staff member
Paperwork :( Gaming :) Geeking out doing some game development :) Trying to get a boat ready to sell :mad:

buzzlightyear

please let me back in to the prison cell.
Electrician's Arms
Me , sat on a cruise ship sipping a gin , o waiter could i have another one of these again.
now where was i .LoL.

Reactions: DPG

SparkySy

Regular EF Member
Changing over vans, my LT35 is very poorly so I have got hold of a vauxhall vivario to keep me going while I fix the LT. Unfortunately it needs the strong boxes swapped over which are bolted through the floor. And a shed load of racking to build! Fun fun fun in the sun!!

Hope everyone has a good one whatever your up to, happy easter break!!

Electrician Talk

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
Electrical 2 Go - Electrical Supplier and Electrical Wholesalers
Electrical Insurance
ElectriciansForums.net (formerly known as ElectriciansForums.co.uk) was setup in April 2006 to provide free electrical advice to both professional and DIY electricians. Whether seeking advice for auto electrics, trying to find electrical installation condition reports (EICR) form downloads, or whether you're here just to talk to other electricians; we've been a first-choice website for tens of thousands of sparkies for well over a decade.