Discuss How will you spend the bank holiday weekend ? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Worked today, tomo morning car boot, snetterton in the arvo for a spot of motorsport watching, pleasurewood hills sunday with the kids, work monday, might squeeeeze in a spot of gaming if i get chance, certification to make up / type up in there somewhere too

You a hairdresser in your spare time? :)

PS I'd chop that in, and by a nice new Kia. You might get £500 part exchange for the BMer.
Insurance agreed value is £10k only peasants drive KIA's on a PCP deal, tsk....... plus I still get the thumbs up and comments about it being a lovely car, the KIA driver at the lights with his fat wife and three kids in the back just looks over and nods while I notice his sullen look of regret and the tear rolling down his cheek of a wasted life ;o)))))

I do fancy a change and don't need the hassle of running three cars like in the past so its either a Caterham, a Lotus S2 Exige SC or to scratch an itch a 1973 Dodge Dart as I need a V8 in my life.

How will you spend the bank holiday weekend ? Screenshot 2019-04-19 at 19.06.06 - EletriciansForums.net

Hopefully off to the lake district tomorrow.

I’m doing a kitchen.
The joiner who is doing it is working all weekend to fit it, so I’ll have to be there at some point to connect the cooker/ hob/ hood etc... and the poxy LED strip under the front edge of the worktop.

Oh, and I’ve got a chocolate Easter-2D2 to eat... on my own. Everyone else has an egg, I get this....
How will you spend the bank holiday weekend ? DB94D67E-B710-43DF-A566-BE323C18FBC3 - EletriciansForums.net

I’m doing a kitchen.
The joiner who is doing it is working all weekend to fit it, so I’ll have to be there at some point to connect the cooker/ hob/ hood etc... and the poxy LED strip under the front edge of the worktop.

Oh, and I’ve got a chocolate Easter-2D2 to eat... on my own. Everyone else has an egg, I get this....
View attachment 48917
NEED!!

I am in London. Girlfriend currently washing her hair... so led browsing this site staying in The Grosvenor Hotel by Victoria station. They got a nice chandelier in the foyet.
Doing site seeing, couple museums and eating good food cocktails later, the night is young.
Downside is loads of people so busy most places and loads of leftie eco ----s moaning in oxford circus.

How will you spend the bank holiday weekend ? 20190419_174635 - EletriciansForums.net

Insurance agreed value is £10k only peasants drive KIA's on a PCP deal, tsk....... plus I still get the thumbs up and comments about it being a lovely car, the KIA driver at the lights with his fat wife and three kids in the back just looks over and nods while I notice his sullen look of regret and the tear rolling down his cheek of a wasted life ;o)))))

I do fancy a change and don't need the hassle of running three cars like in the past so its either a Caterham, a Lotus S2 Exige SC or to scratch an itch a 1973 Dodge Dart as I need a V8 in my life.

View attachment 48915

Insurance value, yeah right, whose been had over.

Those other cars all hamper after a wasted life trying to live after.

You could go worse, get seven year warranty with a Kia. Is that red thing wot Starski & Hooch drove?

Well with this incredibly good Easter break weather I'm out on my new beastie as much as possible, love it. A couple of pics from earlier today.

How will you spend the bank holiday weekend ? SAM_0196.JPG - EletriciansForums.net

How will you spend the bank holiday weekend ? SAM_0198.JPG - EletriciansForums.net

How will you spend the bank holiday weekend ? SAM_0200.JPG - EletriciansForums.net

How will you spend the bank holiday weekend ? SAM_0203.JPG - EletriciansForums.net

I am in London. Girlfriend currently washing her hair... so led browsing this site staying in The Grosvenor Hotel by Victoria station. They got a nice chandelier in the foyet.
Doing site seeing, couple museums and eating good food cocktails later, the night is young.
Downside is loads of people so busy most places and loads of leftie eco ****s moaning in oxford circus.

View attachment 48918
Buzz has hacked GJH's account..........

Insurance value, yeah right, whose been had over.

Those other cars all hamper after a wasted life trying to live after.

You could go worse, get seven year warranty with a Kia. Is that red thing wot Starski & Hooch drove?

My insurance costs me £140 per year, its agreed value so if totalled/stolen I keep the wreck they pay me £10k, Starsky and Hutch the car was a Ford Gran Torino, nice cars but not a muscle car, I assume you drive a KIA, a gourmet meal for you is at spoons and you haven't seen your wife naked in the last 20 years ;o))))))

Reply to How will you spend the bank holiday weekend ? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock