Discuss Howdy ... in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

W

waf43

Hi everybody,

My name is wayne, i am 30 and live in Skegness.
I am currently studying for the city and guilds level 3 and then plan on doing the 2391 and ultimately going into the electrical trade (hopefully by the end of this year)
I have just had my all day testing exam and managed a distinction and my last (2 hour written) exam is on the 25th of february.
Then its the 2391 and then on into the trade (simple eh!!)

I found this forum when searching for 2391 papers and after a brief read round it really looks like this can be a very helpful place to be.

Also, i loved the friendly welcome pm that i got upon registration. :)

Anyway, thats about all i have to say :)

Wayne

Reply to Howdy ... in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

having enrolled myself onto an electricians course at the end of jan, after deciding on a complete career change of baker/retail worker in the 25...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm currently working towards getting qualified as an electrician and am hoping to get my foot in the door with an apprenticeship or...
Replies
Views
NAPIT Certification Scheme Third Party Certification
Is there anybody out there in NAPITs Third Party Certification Scheme who would be willing to certify a new consumer unit I am wanting to install...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, i am a part qualified electrician with City&Guilds qualifications in domestic electrical installation looking for work in the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, apologies for another thread, I've done a search of the site and there's loads of info on here, but I'm finding bits here there and...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock