Discuss Hows it hanging boys and girls in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Just thought I would see how you all are, I've been AWOL from here for a while due to workload but I'm back now and will try to put more time in again.
So what have I missed, I hope you've all been behaving.

To the left.....
You haven't missed much... Then again I miss all the fun so you may have missed loads.
Dans been busy making the forum better.... We will see how things progress.
I always behave me.... I'm a good boy.

vertically downwards......
Unless i'm running.... then the pendulum movement comes into effect.

Welcome back. Nothing much changed apart from Dan doing some decorating.
No massive arguments. Just the odd DIY dave asking questions about how to do stuff "before my electrician comes"

Straight down, but a little to the left.
All is good in the midlands apart from the weather.

Glad to hear that I haven't missed anything juicy, also I like the look of the new face lift. Thanks for the ones that bothered to welcome me back :D where is old Tel.

I hope you've all been behaving
well to be honest @SWD and @Spoon have been very naughty. There are a couple of the boys who have become men, not quite transgender but getting there. The usual suspects are taking it all very seriously. Me I've been as good as gold, in fact I am probably due some kind of award like goody of the month title. Was wondering why I had not heard your dulcet tones on the forum. Oh and @Pete999 @telectrix well I don't wanna grass them up I'll let them own up on their own. Oh and @Rpa07 he has been very naughty threatening @buzzlightyear with his cats:p Oh yeh and I think @SparkyChick is sulking because she thinks @Gavin John Hyde got the best hilmor pipe bender I sold. Oh as well @Richard Burns keeps drawing all over the screen.

Last edited by a moderator:
well to be honest @SWD and @Spoon have been very naughty. There are a couple of the boys who have become men, not quite transgender but getting there. The usual suspects are taking it all very seriously. Me I've been as good as gold, in fact I am probably due some kind of award like goody of the month title. Was wondering why I had not heard your dulcet tones on the forum. Oh and @Pete999 @telectrix well I don't wanna grass them up I'll let them own up on their own. Oh and @Rpa07 he has been very naughty threatening @buzzlightyear with his cats:p Oh yeh and I think @SparkyChick is sulking because she thinks @Gavin John Hyde got the best hilmor pipe bender I sold. Oh as well @Richard Burns keeps drawing all over the screen.
Hahaha @Pete999 And a very good pipe bender it is too. A right bargain at £250. Used it this week to run some conduit in a workshop, Did you tell @SparkyChick that you provided delivery too!!. Sorry @SparkyChick

Here you go mate.

Hows it hanging boys and girls GoodyAwards_blackonyellow - EletriciansForums.net

I didn't know you wanted a bender @Gavin John Hyde ... Could have asked @SWD to bob down... Most prob not the bender you want but he is the best bender I know..:smiley:

Reply to Hows it hanging boys and girls in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock