Discuss Hows tricks in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Hi Guys
How are you all doing, its been quite a while since I last posted but hopefully you're all well and good.
How are you finding things of late, there are 4 of us at the minute and I still can't get in front with jobs, ive never seen demand like it. I only do industrial and Commercial so I've no idea how the domestic market is doing.
Hopefully I will try and pop in more regularly but stay safe.

Telecoms is busy at the moment, with the pandemic the demand on the domestic comms side has increased substantially and providers are upgrading their systems, 5G roll out is picking up pace and the switch over to fibre optic internet for domestic is starting to increase in pace.

As for house bashing, that side of my business hasn't done much mainly to me being too busy. Got a couple of houses to finish off that were flood damaged at Christmas but still waiting for the other trades to finish so I can final fix and test, nothing too serious, mainly socket outlets that were damaged.

Hiya, yeah I've suddenly gone from zero to six days a week! All commercial / light industrial.

Hi Guys
How are you all doing, its been quite a while since I last posted but hopefully you're all well and good.
How are you finding things of late, there are 4 of us at the minute and I still can't get in front with jobs, ive never seen demand like it. I only do industrial and Commercial so I've no idea how the domestic market is doing.
Hopefully I will try and pop in more regularly but stay safe.
Hi Glen(n), nice to see you back chap ?

Reply to Hows tricks in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock