Discuss HSS Hire [HSS Training] PAT..... in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

MrSkipsey

Has anyone had any experience of this with HSS?
I did my IPAF MWEP 3a & 3b with them about 2 months ago and it was really well presented.

Think my mates got us booked in for this Tuesday coming and once completed they give you a certificate of attendance.

Does this mean its not the City & Guilds 2377??????

If it isnt, does it matter when it comes to obtaining work as a PAT? Or do employers want to see C & G?

Cheers gents.
Mike.

Reply to HSS Hire [HSS Training] PAT..... in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello, I am a Trainee here on the Forum. I am seeking some further advice/input on a specific technical matter of importance to me. Briefly, I...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, New to the forum so please excuse any stupid questions which may come below. Sorry if this is long winded but I want to give a good...
Replies
Views
hi all new to the forum hope am posting in the right place if not let me know. so i would like to become a pat tester and some people say to get...
Replies
Views
Llclarkk
L
T
Hi all, I am looking to train as an electrician but unsure which path to take. there are several options and training centres but it's very...
Replies
Views
Adam W
A
G
I'm taking C&G 2377 22 next year probably around May ish My hunch is that asking some qualified electricians a few somewhat daft questions...
Replies
Views
goodconnection
G

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock