Discuss Hudson in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Today we had to put our 9 year old Lab down after an aggressive form of cancer.

Right up to the end he was a happy dog and we are missing him. Can believe how hard its been.

Forever in our thoughts Hudson, RIP huddybuddy

Sorry to hear that mate.

Not a good thing to have to do for you, but probably the best thing for Hudson.
A hard decision, but in the end a good decision.
Best wishes mate, remember the earlier good bits and try to forget the later bits.

10 years since we had to do the same for our Staffy, I still hurts, but we have many happy memories.
I feel for you.
I also still miss my Staffie it's been 3 years since she died. My sympathies are with anyone who loses a family pet.

It's a day that I'm not looking forward to because I know that it's going to be me that takes Tao for a one way trip.
If he was as bad as you suggest mate you've done the right thing. I know that doesn't make it any easier to deal with but I'm sure you know what I mean.
Bless you Hudson, you obviously made people happy while you were here.

Terrible news, sorry to hear about it, a dog is a member of the family so all us dog lovers will feel your pain, thoughts are with you mate, sorry again but chin up.

Take comfort from the rainbow bridge,

On the other side just as you cross the border you will see a small stone bridge across a stream,
cross the bridge and hold no fear,soon you see lots of dogs,one raises it's head and sniffs the air,
a moment passes then suddenly he bounds towards you,his tail wags madly and he barks joyfully,
you look and look again and then you realise it,s your old dog.
His ill's are cured he has no pain you have your old friend back again.
he has gone before and will be waiting at the other side of the bridge.

RIP Hudson

Not a good thing to have to do for you, but probably the best thing for Hudson.
A hard decision, but in the end a good decision.
Best wishes mate, remember the earlier good bits and try to forget the later bits.

i also am sorry for the loss
the kindest form of love is to relieve them of pain that they dont understand
even though its a sad affair indeed.
taking a pet into your life you make them part of your family.

Reply to Hudson in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net