Discuss i am in a bit of bother in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

buzzlightyear

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
customer rings up I am in a bit of bother ,just returned from being away and the rcbo will not set .
ok be their in a jiffy ,ok what's off, ground floor sockets ,ok let me have a look ,have you had any work done ,yes says the customer the boiler ,me looking at the f/spur hang of the wall .
which wet pants left this ,looking at the cables left hanging out ,wait for it still live .
fuse still in , sort this out now thats out the way, now see if we can find the fault on the rcbo .
everything out the sockets except the wash and the dish washer ,back rcbo ,tripped again ,so lets pull those out ,and what have got here a exe lead covered in water ,have you had any rodents lately a couple of mice ,really ,did you know the mice have eaten away the outlet flexy pipe and water thats sending from the dish washer and the washing machine to outside ,customer will I able to use the washer ,wait up to night and ask the mice .i am in a bit of bother 20190701_093956 - EletriciansForums.net sorry at the piccy .love and kiss buzz .

I read that as fast as you typed it and now I need a coffee...

Buzz, that was the clearest, most concise post i have read from you, and the pic was a perfect example, making it abundantly clear what had happened.
I never thought i would ever write such a sentence...
However, my friend, I think your talents are wasted on here...you should have your own TV show!
"Buzz explains to idiots how electricity works."

I just hope you can find a solution to those pesky rodents...tell the customer to keep using washer and dishwasher then they will drown the bast*rds!
I just love these real-life domestic problems, so thank you for sharing it, Buzz!

Thanks pirate you have hit the nail in the head , i might start a tv programe called buzzavision showing customers how to blow them seleves up and half the time you will always get a idiot that mess with the elecricty and we go in to sort it out .

Reply to i am in a bit of bother in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock