Discuss I brought my industrial automation certificate from Brazil to the UK, I received Btec national diploma/ level 3 extended diploma can I work with this in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I brought my industrial automation certificate from Brazil to the UK, I received Btec national diploma/ level 3 extended diploma can I work with this qualification in electrical here in London and which card can I apply? Thanks in advance

telectrix

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
you need to contact JIB/ECS to apply for a card. they can advise if you need any further qualifications. the 2382 (wiring regs. 18th edition) would be essential. roughly a £350 cost for course + exam.

OP
A
Reaction score
you need to contact JIB/ECS to apply for a card. they can advise if you need any further qualifications. the 2382 (wiring regs. 18th edition) would be essential. roughly a £350 cost for course + exam.
I see which need make the test 18th edition. I bought the book e next week I will make. Do I need anything else? How skill mapping done by Ecctis. THANKS IN ADVANCE

Reply to I brought my industrial automation certificate from Brazil to the UK, I received Btec national diploma/ level 3 extended diploma can I work with this in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net