Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss i cant afford that . in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

buzzlightyear

-
Arms
Esteemed
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

had a call form a customer saying the council has given me notice about the flats I have .
so the council has given the customer 6 weeks to get the work done .
she live on the premises and rent two flats above her ,council told her grade d ld2 /grade d ld3 ,so she rang trumpton town fire brigade telling her just pull interlinking smokes through the building ,and she telling me I cant afford that ,yeah what ever , tell the council that .see you in the local rag and big fine . try and rob the meters you have got to pay for it .

Scolmore Electrical Products

Paignton pete

-
Arms
Esteemed
I hate hat too. If your a landlord and can't afford to bring the property up to acceptable safety standards you shouldn't be a landlord. Sell,up.

S

Squid

had a call form a customer saying the council has given me notice about the flats I have .
so the council has given the customer 6 weeks to get the work done .
she live on the premises and rent two flats above her ,council told her grade d ld2 /grade d ld3 ,so she rang trumpton town fire brigade telling her just pull interlinking smokes through the building ,and she telling me I cant afford that ,yeah what ever , tell the council that .see you in the local rag and big fine . try and rob the meters you have got to pay for it .
Advise your customer to get the work done asap and to put the rent up.

ruston

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
If they are like the council up here, after the six week period they will have the work done and bill the landlord.

(<RANT-ON>)
Bargain listed properties
..do have a tendency to go up in flames ...
(High repair costs)
( My local Mini castle (in my eyes) ..now getting
redeveloped as flats using 300% more of plot)
(<RANT-OFF>)

Reply to i cant afford that . in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
Top Bottom