Discuss I got 10 out of 10 how will you do in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

IMO, actually enjoy the song....but no meaning and.....the worst falsetto ever, rus.
[/QUOTE]

I have never heard it to be honest. The rest were like yesterday .
I'm disqualified by age though lol.

IMO, actually enjoy the song....but no meaning and.....the worst falsetto ever, rus.

I have never heard it to be honest. The rest were like yesterday .
I'm disqualified by age though lol.
[/QUOTE]

Never left your cake out in the rain, then?

I think someone left the software out in the rain....looking at these reply boxes....;)

Yes , looked it up , I just never knew what it was called . Not something I would listen to twice bye choice.

8/10, which means I broke the age based challenge at the start of the vid.

Sorry to say I used the same method as doing regulations exams. Delete the 2 silly ones and coin throw (apparently can’t say t0ss) for the pick. I got 8 :)
Sorry, but who the heck is Dion and the Belmonts? Where I grew up, de Dion was the rear axle (guess which car) and Belmont was another car (guess who made it).

Last edited:
Sorry to say I used the same method as doing regulations exams. Delete the 2 silly ones and coin throw (apparently can’t say t0ss) for the pick. I got 8 :)
Sorry, but who the heck is Dion and the Belmonts? Where I grew up, de Dion was the rear axle (guess which car) and Belmont was another car (guess who made it).
Don't worry Wilko, if the quiz was about todays music, I would be asking similar questions, all of the tunes in the quiz were my era, wonder if Tel has had a go yet, he is of similar age to me?

tried it, but it kept looping back to track 3.

just tried again . trick is not to click on an answer or it pauses the vid. got 10, but the otis redding was a guess. just as an aside, baron knights did a spoof of dion and the belmonts, "why must i be a teenager in jail".

Reply to I got 10 out of 10 how will you do in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock