Discuss I got 17th update this fri, any pointers in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Hi, I got the 17th update course on friday, just wondering if anyone could give me some pointers, or look up more areas within the regs than others, or whether they found more questions on a certain area, or examples of wat not to get mixed up between the 17th and the 16th, i think you get what I mean. So people any pointers for me ?? cheers

Hi, I got the 17th update course on friday, just wondering if anyone could give me some pointers, or look up more areas within the regs than others, or whether they found more questions on a certain area, or examples of wat not to get mixed up between the 17th and the 16th, i think you get what I mean. So people any pointers for me ?? cheers

Luke, take a look at my post here
I got 17th update this fri, any pointers {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net
Cheeky 17th edition question

it may help

All I can say Luke is don't panic cos all the answers are in the big red book. I had to use my book for every frikkin answer! That's a poxy one day course for ya though!!

yeah, I'll start working towards that, you think before doing the 2391 I should do 2392 before hand, as its easier and then maybe get a better understanding of inspection and testing.

yes but 2392 is only level 2 multi guess,at the place i did my 2391/2392 at if you didnt pass the 2392 they said you couldnt sit the biggy ( 2391)which makes sense.

cheers guys, whos about to sit their exam on the 17th, I got a sample paper which needs uploading.............. pm me if u need it now, now! shall be in the courses exam sample papers very soon ;)

Well done Luke! When I passed a few weeks ago I never got told my percentage - we just got told "yeah you have passed" by the tutors when we called next day for results. Well done on getting 100% though fella - excellent result.

yeah, I'll start working towards that, you think before doing the 2391 I should do 2392 before hand, as its easier and then maybe get a better understanding of inspection and testing.

Luke, my lads like the 2392

Did a 2391 course a few weeks ago, some of the lads had done 2392 with me, some hadnt

the lads who had done 2392 were a LOT more confident about it than the other lads

Well done Luke...!! I did my about a month now. Even got my certificate from city & Guild. I'm in the situation same as you...2392 or 2391....???...I will give 6 months to a year then will do either of this courses...Now I'm in a process of setting up my own business...still have to face with Nic inspection test.

I must admit, this has been a decision that has been on my mind too - 2391 or 2392. I think I am just gonna go for the 2391 and hope that it isn't as much of an ogre as some say it is. I think personally it would be a waste of money forking out twice and would rather put the study into 2391.

I must admit, this has been a decision that has been on my mind too - 2391 or 2392. I think I am just gonna go for the 2391 and hope that it isn't as much of an ogre as some say it is. I think personally it would be a waste of money forking out twice and would rather put the study into 2391.
i did the four day 2391/2392 course at my local college and it only cost me £270 for both including exams.

Reply to I got 17th update this fri, any pointers in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock