Discuss I have decided... after a long time i want to become an Electrician in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

well i stilln have hope

You're in the right age bracket, so nothing holding you back beyond finding an employer and securing a place in college.

In response to your other comments - there are different rules in place for adult traineeships, but they don't apply to adult apprenticeships. I wanted to train from the bottom and qualify in full through the apprenticeship route. Not the easiest way at my age, but the aim is to come out the other side fully qualified, rather than trained in one specific area.

i used to live in banbridge about 10yrs ago when i was like 10yr, moved 85 mile to co. derry... i am waiting for my car to get fixed then im going to contact sparks in belfast which is an 1hr 10minute commute for me each way.

Reply to I have decided... after a long time i want to become an Electrician in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I am 17 years old and my main goal was to become an electrician. But I have been hearing from people that becoming a gas safety technician...
Replies
Views
I'm unsure if I should be an electrician or maybe another trade is better. I have basically completed my first year of a foundation in...
Replies
Views
Hi, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, I am wondering about becoming an electrician of some form or another and thought to come to an...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a 17 yr old lad who wants to become an electrician. I am interested in become an apprentice. I have been unsuccessful with getting...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Sorry, I won't take much of your time. To cut a long story short, I am newly qualified and have domestic installation/commercial...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock