Discuss I have no interest in politics but..... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Are you bothering to vote in the upcoming general election.

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

The Scotland back into the E.U is just as complicated, if not more, than the UK -
E.U exit.

Firstly Scotland as part of the U.K exits the E.U, assuming it does happen, then is part of the trade negotiations with the E.U and the rest of World, pending the Indy Referendum.

Assuming the referendum goes for Scottish independance, all the ties between the U.K and Scotland have to be separated, the border / border control needs to be sorted.
Scotland have to set up alternatives to anything currently joint with England.

Only when Scotland is truely separate and has proven to the E.U that they can stand alone successfully will the E.U consider an application to join.
That isn't an instant process and if successfull will need all E.U legislation putting in place from both sides

All that in total could easilly be 10 years or more by which time Scotland may have realised being out of the E.U may not be that bad after all.

Reply to I have no interest in politics but..... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock