Discuss I is new..... in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

M

MRES

Hi guys, found this site a month ago and joined, just started using it yesterday and I would like to say how friendly everyone is and that I will be a regular so I thought i would give you some background about me. Been in the trade 11 years since leaving school, completed apprenticeship with local company and JTL, then did 2391 and 2400. Worked for a number of companys before having a go at it alone 12 months ago. Im engaged and have a 3 year old lad. I live in South Yorkshire.

Welcome to the site MRES!

I live near Humberside so not too far from you!

Will speak to you more at a later date, currently on here and double checking some data!!!

welcome, how's the business coming along??

The business is good really getting the ball rolling. I have joined a business network group called BNI and I would recommend it to any tradesman, it makes up alot of my work and I have made some really useful contacts.

Have already said welcome (on your other thread) so I will say Hello here.

Quite a few active members in the Yorkshire area at the moment. I reckon Bane and sparkyork are cloning them to slowly take over the World. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Bl**dy h*ll, just introduced himself and now he's trying to teach us how to speak "Yorkshire"!!!!!:D:eek::D:eek:

Reply to I is new..... in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock