Discuss I need to hire BS7671 from someone please! Denton, Manchester area. in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I ordered a new green BS7671 on Sunday but not received it yet, I sold my red book on eBay this week! This leaves me without a regs book for my lesson on Monday morning, I also need one to complete my homework on Sunday night!

So, does anyone have a red/green 17th book I can hire (happy to pay a deposit too) from Sunday (tomorrow) to tuesdday/Wednesday?

I live in Denton (near Hyde) east Manchester.

Thanks in advance,
Chris

I ordered a new green BS7671 on Sunday but not received it yet, I sold my red book on eBay this week! This leaves me without a regs book for my lesson on Monday morning, I also need one to complete my homework on Sunday night!

So, does anyone have a red/green 17th book I can hire (happy to pay a deposit too) from Sunday (tomorrow) to tuesdday/Wednesday?

I live in Denton (near Hyde) east Manchester.

Thanks in advance,
Chris
You could try ringing the local library :)

Chris go on the IET website and have a look at the regs section where you can evaluate them digitally. I think you get 28 days.

i have a copy of the brb. you're welcome to borrow it if you can pick up from northwich.

Help - Page not found - IET Electricalt says a free trial is ava by calling,
A no-obligation (0)1438 767328 / 765533

Last edited by a moderator:
It's that four button to one finger phone of yours hehehe :D

:rofl: if i were using my phone for the net it would take me a week to post :) they have just upgraded my contract today and given me 3 gig a month free and thats certainly wasted on me, i will be lucky to use a few meg downloading emails

I just sold mine on EBAY aswell to put the money towards the BGB. I was quite suprised, didn`t think that anyone would still be wanting these. Makes the cost of the BGB a bit more bearable.

Thanks very much for the offers of lending me a copy. I'm picking one up from someone on here tomorrow :)
I tried the local library, but apparently none of the library's in Manchester had it?!

I received the book back this morning via recorded delivery though I would have had it a couple of days earlier but I couldn't get to the Post Office. Well packaged too.
Chris kept his word and needlessly added a payment within the package. Thank you very much Chris, it was very much appreciated.

Reply to I need to hire BS7671 from someone please! Denton, Manchester area. in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock