Discuss , informed "I did, nt have enough privileges" to respond. How do I gain these "privileges? in the Need help with ElectriciansForums.net? area at ElectriciansForums.net

Quite a few of us don't have access to the DIY forum.

Try again later, it may have just been a glitch.
Thanks. Its actuall
Quite a few of us don't have access to the DIY forum.

Try again later, it may have just been a glitch.
It was actually a post on this forum entitled "Main bonding on incoming plastics pipes". He did, nt get many replies and appealed for more so I decided to pitch in my tuppence worth and was surprised to get the response about lack of "privileges". Any way, not losing sleep about it?

That one is on DIY,

Bonding plastic.PNG

I have brought this to the attention of the forum persons. I think I must have said the wrong thing as I got told off. So I just let it go, there is no answer to this problem and seeking one may cause problems.
Yes. My main reason for responding was because the forum itself encourages giving replies to unanswered threads. Plus the OP himself made a, second appeal for more opinions. Having been informed I "did, nt have enough privileges", I went into "menu" to try and find out how to rectify this, but could, nt find any info in there on the subject. Anyway I, m sure it's something that will receive attention in due course

Yes. My main reason for responding was because the forum itself encourages giving replies to unanswered threads. Plus the OP himself made a, second appeal for more opinions. Having been informed I "did, nt have enough privileges", I went into "menu" to try and find out how to rectify this, but could, nt find any info in there on the subject. Anyway I, m sure it's something that will receive attention in due course

You need to ask the mods if you can have access to the DIY section.

Reply to , informed "I did, nt have enough privileges" to respond. How do I gain these "privileges? in the Need help with ElectriciansForums.net? area at ElectriciansForums.net