Discuss iCertifi question in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Soulsurfer

-
Arms
Reaction score
Hey all, is anybody else using iCertifi ?

I want to ask why when I fill out a cert for EIC on my iPad why it doesn't automatically sync and show up on my iPhone too in files ? If this is a fail by the app developers then it's pretty basic stuff you would expect and not cool ! my iPad can't see my wifi printer so I have to re-input all data into my phone to print it off ! especially as they don't make the app for my laptop to use when at home too !

Just to top it off I can't get logged in from laptop to their support ! and no available contact numbers to call them . Grrr.

Hey all, is anybody else using iCertifi ?

I want to ask why when I fill out a cert for EIC on my iPad why it doesn't automatically sync and show up on my iPhone too in files ? If this is a fail by the app developers then it's pretty basic stuff you would expect and not cool ! my iPad can't see my wifi printer so I have to re-input all data into my phone to print it off ! especially as they don't make the app for my laptop to use when at home too !

Just to top it off I can't get logged in from laptop to their support ! and no available contact numbers to call them . Grrr.

i use Icertifi, you have to buy cloud back up then that automatically uploads your Certs, and can acces your Certs from any device. Also find them un Facebook and contact them through there, they do get back to you pretty quickly.

Cheers buddy, I'll try the fb thing ! I just paid the 6 months 29.99 up front to try it out first but jobs are really taking off, although it won't remember my signature either on app

It saves the certs to your device than than your account. You could set up a Dropbox account and once you have completed a cert save it in Dropbox. You can access that from any device. Another way is to email the completed certificate to yourself. That's what I do then save them on the computer in a separate folder for each jobs paperwork.

Reply to iCertifi question in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock