Discuss Idiots in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

That is just so stupid but unfortunately this is getting more common as people start to look for an easy way to get cash. A few month's backa sub station in my area was broken into but the would be thieves were soon stopped by passing police.

some of these people are nutters!! i recently had to go and reinstall earth strapping within a nuber of substations in and around my local area, apparanty they've also taken to removing danger signs so if they are injured in the process of stealing they can sue the company... talk about cheek!!!

Reply to Idiots in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I would like to get some information on what protection is on a multi meter when accidentally testing a live circuit while the meter is on the...
Replies
Views
I went to look at mess this morning. S plan heating system, google nest heat link in airing cupboard. Downstairs in utility room the kitchen...
Replies
Views
Hi there : I am just posting to introduce myself, stop lurking (!) and to thank the many sparks who so freely share their expertise on this great...
Replies
Views
I have 2 outdoor floodlights & and pond pump. Each came fitted with H05RN-F cable. I've looked at 4 cable suppliers' web sites. 2 of these say...
Replies
Views
Maybe I've just been lucky, but I very rarely have an issue with customers paying, the vast majority have paid straight away or within a few days...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock