Discuss IEE Wiring Regulations 17th edition course in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

K

Kevin Palmer

Hi All,

Just after some advice to get a head start on what I'm going to be thrown into in April.
I have been given entry into the IEE Wiring Regulations 17th edition Full Course with my Engineer HND in electronics knowlege.
Now I suspect I'm gonna find it hard to follow not being in a electricians apprentice or anything and looking at the 17th edition wiring regulation book it's not easy an read, got any tips of the course details or is it a case reading the start to end of this book and take in as much as you can :confused:

I hope to follow on the Module 1 and 2 on PLC, anyone got details on this course too, what are the latest make of programming systems they use for instance :confused:

Regards
Kevin

dont worry about it, its more a course on how to find your way around the book and where to find what your lookin for. i did 16th as a maintenance fitter with basic electrical training

you're more expected to ce able to understand and reference it than memorise it, there are a few past papers on here that are good for practice.
welcome to the forum kevin

Reply to IEE Wiring Regulations 17th edition course in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock