Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss IEng registration in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

malcoa

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Does anyone know what level of detail is required for work based evidence for the IEng registration, i have not recorded any work since my log book days ended 20 years ago?

Not sure about the IEng, but to be chartered you need so many hours/points of proven work to get that. I think that also includes seminars as such.

netblindpaul

-
Mentor
Arms
You will need to provide samples of your work, drawings, designs, calculations etc. that you will be interviewed on by the panel, directly asking you questions about the work.
This is to verify ownership of the work, you will obviously need permission off your employer to use their information for your interview.

M

malcoa

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cheers guys, i had been through the IET site and found nothing in detail, i know i have the qualifications and the experience, thanks netblindpaul, i think its just the info i needed, that level of information is easily obtainable from previous projects

Scolmore Electrical Products

Reply to IEng registration in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
Top Bottom