Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss IF a new section "for sale, wanted" yes/no? in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Would you use it?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hello

Use the Poll Above to answer

If I opened a new section, of "For sale/wanted" so you can sell your unused testers ? or buy them, not like an auction or anything, just listings. Would you use the section, think about it, would you actually use it, or would it be a waste of space and cause problems? or get fluttered with advertisement from ebay sellers etc although I could make it so each sale is verified via me first ? your thoughts please

regards Luke

Last edited:
R

rumrunner

hi ,
i would use it ,but i think its more trouble than its worth ,and will lead to complications ,so i would advise caution ,are you going to give out addresses and personal details ?and how would you check the item or seller is what it says it is .
saying that ive got some gear i wouldnt mind selling ,might get a better price on ebay ,and be protected a bit by pay pal,so i would think very carefully myself:)

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to IF a new section "for sale, wanted" yes/no? in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom