Discuss If You Have A Tumble Dryer Read This in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

This thread displays to me how often I do the laundry. We have had our dryer for a couple of years now. I had to go check what brand it was just now because I had no idea.

ours is a creda. got it from the council tip in 2008 for a donation to the lads' tea fund. been running fine ever since.

Corrected the typo for you mykey.

Solution :

All appliances shall be housed in an amendment 3 kitchen unit made from a non combustible material .

Examples of non combustible materials i STEEL
ii CONCRETE
iii ASBESTOS
iv TITANIUM
v DIAMOND
vi TUNGSTEN CARBIDE
vii MUD
viii SHYTE

Last edited:
Her who must be obeyed at all times decided that she was fed up with clothes horses around the house in winter a bought a tumble dryer. Being the tight wad I'am I ignored it for a month and it sat unused in the utility room, which her who must be obeyed made room for.

After the battle of attrition that I won her who must be obeyed asked "Is that going to sit there forever". I replied but darling we need to vent it and my core drill is not working, I'll ask one of the lads to use their's

The was a 2 fold answer

(i) I hate drilling 4" holes in a wall
(ii) Do you know how much it takes to run a tumble Dryer. Especially as no 3 daughter who is still at home will put it on for a pair a kecks!!!

So the plan was, by the time all this would be settled it would be summer and no need for the dam thing.

Came home and into the kitched to hear the unmistakable whirrr of said tumble dryer...............so before I went mad out I go, sneak a look behind it and no vent...but a pair of tights over the vent outlet, secured by rubber band ..........

To me met by a smug her who must be obeyed telling me ...............isn't the internet a wonderrful thing

So I may use this thread to get the dam thing switched off !!!!

ha. my lad's girlfriend bought one last week. he's had to feed the leccy meter with £20 in 4 days for the beast. sheesh.

Solution :

All appliances shall be housed in an amendment 3 kitchen unit made from a non combustible material .

Examples of non combustible materials i STEEL
ii CONCRETE
iii ASBESTOS
iv TITANIUM
v DIAMOND
vi TUNGSTEN CARBIDE
vii MUD
viii SHYTE

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: theres a stain on my shirt now where I spat out my coffee :cuss: couldent hold it back:hurray:

Reply to If You Have A Tumble Dryer Read This in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock