Discuss If your from birmingham in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Anyone from birmingham that knows of any colleges for adults that do evening courses in electrical installation that work around shifts? I mean I work 1:30-22:00 1 week then 08:00-16:30 the next week does anyone know if colleges work around this or don't they do them? Thanks

Reply to If your from birmingham in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Does anyone know if there are any training providers offering a 2391 weekend course around south Wales? I know access training do it in Cardiff...
Replies
Views
Just trying to weigh up the total costs for this course, assuming I don't go to a college! Has anyone done it recently? Can anyone confirm...
Replies
Views
Sorry if this has already been posted before, but it's not something I can find a definite answer to. Does anyone know if passing the 2396 Design...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just wondered if anyone knows whether there is such a thing as a distance learning version of the level 3 (C&G or EAL) Electrical...
Replies
Views
Guidance please - C&G L3 electrical installation - Hotel extension project Hi folks, I am fairly new to this forum but it looks like the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock