Discuss Ignore me just testing something in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
I mean it don't mind me just satisfying my curiosity. :yesnod:

I just noticed Pete that my post count wasn't increasing even though I was posting replies, then Kingeri pointed out it may be in the chit chat forum. It must be right because it as just moved after this thread. so you learn something new everyday.
Sorry for dragging you into it Pete.

Your post-count won’t go up in Chit Chat because of the now infamous “Fluffy handcuff incident.” Check out banned member Harness 69...lol

I just noticed Pete that my post count wasn't increasing even though I was posting replies, then Kingeri pointed out it may be in the chit chat forum. It must be right because it as just moved after this thread. so you learn something new everyday.
Right no worries

i thought for a minute that you had `rediscovered` yourself....

But to be fair lads I did say to ignore me, I can't be to blame for you lot being nosy buggers

And now I have just noticed in this thread that only so many of the replies have the like feature on them.
Now my head is starting to hurt.

Your post-count won’t go up in Chit Chat because of the now infamous “Fluffy handcuff incident.” Check out banned member Harness 69...lol

What's that then can't find anything in search bar

Post count as stuck again

What's that then can't find anything in search bar

Looks like he, she or it has been permanently deleted. It was someone that clocked up a few hundred posts in the space of a few day. A lot of members got very twitchy and nervous about it. A few swapped pictures of their private parts and personal details with what they thought was a woman. :biggrin:

Looks like he, she or it has been permanently deleted. It was someone that clocked up a few hundred posts in the space of a few day. A lot of members got very twitchy and nervous about it. A few swapped pictures of their private parts and personal details with what they thought was a woman. :biggrin:
dont you play inocent with me.....they knew what it was....

but still came with `gifts`....

- - - Updated - - -

I always miss the good stiff I mean stuff

Reply to Ignore me just testing something in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock