Discuss Im after an apprenticeship in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi guys

Im currently completing my C+G 2330 at yale college in wrexham im really enjoying the course and seem to of got the knack of it, im bassed in Oswestry which is on the north wales border. Basically next year i want to start an apprentaship now with the current financial climate i ideally dont want to join a small company as the risk of them going under as ive heard of about 5 lads loosing there apprenticeship this week alone as the company have gone bust. So im looking for a large company for a apprentaship ive looked at National grid, Scottish Power and BT but none of them are really what i want to do i dont want to do HV or jointing etc i like the idea of commercial and industrial work such as wiring large buildings and factorys (shoppign centers, offices etc) i think this is the area i would like to look into. My dad is a spark and started his apprenticeship when he left school with manweb and he is now 51 (god he's old :p) so growing up being an electricans son ive seen a range of diffrent work he has done and this area is the area that intrests me the most.

All help welcome Ashley

Reply to Im after an apprenticeship in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Ive been asked about supplying and installing a wifi network across a caravan site, as i fitted one myself years ago at the site i worked on. The...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Im new to the forum and wanted to check something and maybe get some advice confirmation. Ive got halogen wall lights which use a...
Replies
Views
Hi - looking for opinions please so that I respond reasonably rather than as I would actually want to. Had a towel rail in bathroom. Replaced it...
Replies
Views
Hello ! I am building for some time a cct to drive a 3digit multiplexed LCD. (from aliexpress) From the sellers on aliexpress I managed to find...
Replies
Views
Hey all, looking for a bit of industrial electrical advice, I'm kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place at the moment, the company I work...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock