• Welcome to the new forum. We're now hosted on ElectriciansForums.net rather than ElectriciansForums.co.uk - Chat about the forum upgrade by CLICKING HERE

Welcome to our Electrical Forum - We started out providing electrical advice just for the UK - But now we have specific advice for the USA too! - Register for free and share American Electrical Advice.

Discuss I'm going to go limited, please help in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Not open for further replies.


Electrician's Arms
I've decided to bite the bullet and set up a limited company rather than being sole trader. Can anyone tell me the best steps in terms of accounting, informing hmrc and companies house. Has anyone here done this? Where do I start?

Kind Regards



Scouser and Proud of It
Respected Member
try companies house website. they will send you the necessary forms. you can either use your tradename ltd, as long as nobody else has it.
Not open for further replies.

Electrician Talk

Electrical 2 Go - Electrical Supplier and Electrical Wholesalers
Electrical Insurance