Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss im just taking a lie down darling . in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Strima

-
Arms
Esteemed
I sense a world of pain in your future...

Pete999

-
Arms
Esteemed
I sense a world of pain in your future...
Yes, just signed your "One to watch" Warrant Mate Women are like Elephants Mate, they never forget, not that I can Imagine SC looking like an Elephant, in any shape or form.
That statement is a classic A88e covering move from many years of dealing with the Female of the species. Or being Married for a long time as it's called.

Spoon

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
think it's time for SC to post up an honest photo, even if only to prove that she's not a female gorilla. :p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Spoon

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
think it's time for SC to post up an honest photo, even if only to prove that she's not a female gorilla. :p:p:p:p:p:p:p
She might be one of these people who like to keep their identity secret, like me, so that we don't get swamped with the opposite sex wanting our body...

Pete999

-
Arms
Esteemed
She might be one of these people who like to keep their identity secret, like me, so that we don't get swamped with the opposite sex wanting our body...
You wish

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
could even be this, considering spoon's obsession with the dark art of computers.

Spoon

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
We are in regular contact via WhatsApp as she like an intellectual challenge.
She'd get a more 'intellectual challenge' chatting to a grape, than you...

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
this thread is getting too intellectual for me now. should get back onto torque settings for removing wheels from a Porsche.

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers

Reply to im just taking a lie down darling . in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!
Top Bottom