Discuss im stuck on these two questions could you please help? in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

mahmoud96

Q6. Explain why BS 7671 and HSE guidance document GS 38 require test instruments and leads to be accurate and maintained.

Q7. Explain the reasons why the tests carried out on an electrical installation, before it is placed into service, must be done in sequence detailed in BS 7671 and GN 3.

im doing an assignment for college and i cant seem to find the answer for these two questions ive finished the rest just cant get these two answers and i cant ask my teacher since we are on half term break.

Hi mahmoud96, welcome to the forum :)

As a rule we refrain from doing coursework and homework for members as this can easily be abused in order for a student to advance in his coursework without possibly understanding the information they has been given which I'm sure you can appreciate could be dangerous for themsleves and the public if they were to get through the course this way and start doing Electrical work.

I would recommend you refer to your college notes and books, failing that I would consult your tutor who would then be made aware that you are struggling with this area of questions and hopefully guide you and help you understand, this way they know you understand it and haven't just written it down parrot fashion from a forum.

We do have a trainee section if you are actively on a course if you wish to apply, we have mentors there and other trainee's and without giving you direct answers they could head you to thinking in the right direction. :)

To apply for access to our Trainee Forum just follow the link and provide the requested info ....

http://www.electriciansforums.co.uk...ment-how-apply-access-trainee-only-forum.html

I'll close the thread on that note.

Last edited:

Reply to im stuck on these two questions could you please help? in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net