Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss I’m taking two guys back from furlough tomorrow. In Scotland. Does anyone know if they can share a van yet or is it still one van each due to current in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

F

fraz

-
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

I’m taking two guys back from furlough tomorrow. In Scotland. Does anyone know if they can share a van or is it still one can each due to current restrictions

Aico 3000
richy3333

richy3333

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Yes. We are van sharing. Nobody in the middle seat of a 3 seater van. There was advice on the SELECT website somewhere about it.

buzzlightyear

buzzlightyear

-
Esteemed
Arms
I’m taking two guys back from furlough tomorrow. In Scotland. Does anyone know if they can share a van or is it still one can each due to current restrictions
The best bet is to tie your guys to the roof rack top to toe and you will not it then. Lol

littlespark

littlespark

-
Esteemed
Arms
I’ve got a van for sale in Scotland

I’ve seen a Knowhow delivery van with 2 guys in it, with a sheet of Perspex between them, perfectly cut to the shape of the windscreen and cab.

richy3333

richy3333

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Yeah, I think YESSS or such were offering the panels for sale. Quite expensive

C

ChrisElectrical88

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Yeah you will be alright, stick a mask on if your concerned

rapparee

rapparee

-
Esteemed
Arms
I believe Scotland has stricter rules and they may be within their rights to refuse

davesparks

davesparks

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Whatever country you are in there is a global pandemic caused by a virus for which there is no cure.

Whatever your government says the virus isn't listening to them, it will just carry on infecting people whatever they say.

Do your best to protect the people working for you, and to protect yourself.

At the moment masks/face covwrings are probably the best way to reduce the spread of the virus when out and about.

OnlQQker

OnlQQker

If the van is made by BMW then you are totally ok.

BMW drivers do what they like on the roads throughout the UK.

Reply to I’m taking two guys back from furlough tomorrow. In Scotland. Does anyone know if they can share a van yet or is it still one van each due to current in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom