Discuss Can workers share a van in Covid restrictions? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

fraz

-
Reaction score
I’m taking two guys back from furlough tomorrow. In Scotland. Does anyone know if they can share a van or is it still one can each due to current restrictions

I’ve got a van for sale in Scotland

I’ve seen a Knowhow delivery van with 2 guys in it, with a sheet of Perspex between them, perfectly cut to the shape of the windscreen and cab.

Whatever country you are in there is a global pandemic caused by a virus for which there is no cure.

Whatever your government says the virus isn't listening to them, it will just carry on infecting people whatever they say.

Do your best to protect the people working for you, and to protect yourself.

At the moment masks/face covwrings are probably the best way to reduce the spread of the virus when out and about.

If the van is made by BMW then you are totally ok.

BMW drivers do what they like on the roads throughout the UK.

Reply to Can workers share a van in Covid restrictions? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

In a property with two consumer units one for the ring main etc., and the other for the 1970s storage heaters (storage heater CU looks like it’s...
Replies
Views
Hi all Quick question - I'm going self employed as an Electrician's mate as from the start of November. For this purpose, I'm looking to get rid...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m after a bit of advice regarding wifi/secondary router. Data is not a strong point of mine so any advice would be very much...
Replies
Views
Does anyone else get emails and phone calls from companies and agencies say we seen your CV and we want you to apply for our job. And when you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Victron Multiplus-II 5kVA inverter/charger with Pylontech US5000 batteries installed in my house along with a 6.8kWp PV array and...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock