Discuss Imperial Conduit in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Working on a flat which has the ring run in old imperial sized metal conduit. The earth is via the conduit but at some point the single sockets have been changed to doubles and the male brass bushes have not been replaced hence no earth on the ring. Anyway, a long way of asking if anyone knows where I can find about 20 imperial male brass bushes, the spanner size is 11/16, or 17mm in new money.

Thanks

you can get adaptors 20mm to 3/4" or google imperial bushes , see it somebod'y got old stock.

Reply to Imperial Conduit in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi guys, I don’t really know where to post this, sorry if it’s in the wrong place. After posting a thread about old lead sheathed cable in my...
Replies
Views
I've an otherwise small and simple job to do later, out of hours, fit an outdoor IP FSU for a small AC unit fed from an outdoor socket on an RFC...
Replies
Views
I have a job coming up where I likely need to replace old twin and earth (imperial size) feeding one, perhaps two flats in a 3 storey converted...
Replies
Views
Beware a little long. I served an electrical apprenticeship a long time ago, then went back to full time education immediately moving away from...
Replies
Views
Just carried out an EICR on a flat that was wired in the 70s - with singles run in earthed conduit to each point and the trunking providing the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock