Discuss IN Roof mounting solution for Sanyo HIT panels? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
So, I'd like to quote for a couple of IN Roof systems based around Sanyo HIT panels, however, it appears that neither of our 'usual' mounting system suppliers, Schletter and Schuco, have a solution which will work with these panels; I'm told the Sanyo panel is too thin to work with the Schuco fixing clamps.

Can anyone suggest a suitable IN roof mounting system?

Roger.

Just replace the screw in the scletter clip for a longer one......make sure its stainless steel/non rust

As I understand it, the problem is that the Sanyo panel is thinner than those most in-roof kits are designed for, as such, the brackets available are too big to clamp the panel in place - changing the size of the screw doesn't sound like it's going to help.

Sorry I wasnt clear enough
use the clip for the sanyo panel but change the screw for a longer one to use in conjunction with the zebeedee which fits in the bar of the mounting system

LightGEN, I've sent you a message. We'll run a Renusol Intersole design for you (with black clamps to match the Sanyo modules) and give you a quotation.

Sean
Access Renewables
01642 606096

Reply to IN Roof mounting solution for Sanyo HIT panels? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, total newbie to the forum. I sincerely hope that those in the know-how would be able to assist me. On my semi-detached house we have an...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I've just been perusing the AM2/E/S threads on here. Thought you might like a bit of a review. If, like I did, you find yourself...
Replies
Views
I'm seeking professional, third party advice. We recently had a system of LG NeON R 370 solar panels professionally installed on our home roof- 16...
Replies
Views
I know how I was taught to test a RCD, 6 tests in all two no go, two under 300 mS and 2 under 40 mS with no load. But thinking about it not so...
Replies
Views
Im seeking advice from a job we have done with the most difficult customer of my whole career. We're a family business of 50+ years and take pride...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock