CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss in search for a small pair of these cutters? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

hiya, been looking for ages for a small pair of these type of cutters. http://www.protoolsuk.co.uk/images/sealey/AK8358.jpg these are about 200mm long. and i'm after a pair about 165mm or smaller. can anyone help? or know of any websites which sell these, or maybe someone on here can sell me a decent pair?

regards luke (admin)

C

Cirrus

CK sell them Luke and most good wholesalers should stock them. I use mine all the time for cutting / stripping back copper tails

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
there like them but almost half the size like 6", the make "RS" used to make them but cant find them anymore

A

adamh

used to work wiv sumone who used crops instead of side cutters is that why you want them so small? im a bahco snips man myself!!!

tho crops do strip the insulation off the cores in armoureds easier!;)

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Cirrus

Hmm, se how you get on with them Luke. Personally I never buy unbranded tools as I think you get what you pay for.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
bought 5 pairs today not used them yet so cant comment !!! less than £4 each, cant really go that wrong, a pair to use for the crappy jobs, not gonna mess me new knipex cable shear ones up :)

Reply to in search for a small pair of these cutters? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico 3000 Range
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

Top Bottom