• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Industrial Switchgear in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I am currently stripping out a customers new site of all the high bay lighting and 3 phase power boards and it is all up for sale if anybody is interested.

There are approx 100-200 x 400w highbay fittings
a couple of 800amp power boards SQ D
a couple of 400amp MeM power boards
5-10 mem 3 phase Disboards
switched fused Isolators upto 200amp
Loads of mini form switchgear
All Items were working when removed but obviously don't come with any warranty which will be reflected in the price.

If any of you lads are interested please contact me via pm, first come first served.

Cheers
GMES

Last edited:
Bump, All this Gear is Still Available to buy, either pm me or ask within this thread

No joy with Scatco or Bowers with the Miniform boards?

The ones you showed me were in pristine condition, outgoing metering as an added bonus.

I’ve lost count of the MF boards I’ve fitted. Phil D installed a MF board a few years back, he was well impressed with it.

No Tony I tried the company you told me and they said they didn't buy anymore unless they could guarantee they had a buyer.
I left my Details but no one as come back to me to date.

I’m surprised at that, Miniform is so easy to reconfigure.

That is until some pillock orders a 630A top entry unit for the first floor and then decides it should be on the third floor with a bottom entry. Ever tried platting busbars?

Reply to Industrial Switchgear in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net