Discuss industrial unit. in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

A

alba

hi folks any suggestions?.
Going to start work in an industrial (which is quite large) unit which will be rented out.
it used to be one massive unit but has since been divided into two by a brick wall.
the problem is that the supply is on the other side off the wall. This is no problem for me, as my job is to isolate & rip out, put in high bay lighting all round unit plus emergency, and then make provisions for load and space for clients requirments. From there on the clients team is taking over. There are three boards in the unit each being supplied via a armoured through a hole in the wall to next door unit. There is no access to next door apart from going out to there front door and asking for access. I am unsure if this will comply with regs when i come to test it or the new clients sparks come to test there installation. Be glad of some suggestions (client is very unwilling to spend money!), cheers lads.

Reply to industrial unit. in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock