Discuss Infinite prime wireless alarm in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

p11jor

Anyone fitted one of these? Struggled like crazy yesterday it kept telling me system trouble with PSTD how do I cancel this as I have no phone line connected to it, I took the ribbon out and reset it it was ok but after setting the alarm off it then came back on the display.

Then when arming the system I had a voice on it saying "armed" this is now gone and just a beep

And to top it off the bell box outside I have a 12v supply going to it but we're on earth do you connect them in the control panel? The manual is very poor!

Any help would be appreciated

Anyone fitted one of these? Struggled like crazy yesterday it kept telling me system trouble with PSTD how do I cancel this as I have no phone line connected to it, I took the ribbon out and reset it it was ok but after setting the alarm off it then came back on the display.

Then when arming the system I had a voice on it saying "armed" this is now gone and just a beep

And to top it off the bell box outside I have a 12v supply going to it but we're on earth do you connect them in the control panel? The manual is very poor!

Any help would be appreciated

not a panel ive ever used,tho is it pstn fault,ie line fault,its default might be line enabled so you would have to prog the line fault to be disabled to clear the fault

from the manual.check this parameter..

10.6: Communications Options
[FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold]10.6.1: Line Monitor
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold][/FONT][/FONT]The Line Monitor feature monitors both the PSTN telephone line and the GSM network. If
a problem is detected with either of these, a Media Loss event is registered in the log.
To program the Line Monitor setting:
1. From the Programming menu, select Communications, Comm. Options, Line
Monitor [9551].
2. Select Enable or Disable.

with regards the siren,from what i can see you need an additional psu,nothing big manual states 12v 500ma,so a little 1 amp psu will do,seems to be a yanky panel and they dont normally go for external sirens over there,hence the need for the psu as the panel cant handle the load,so fit the psu for your 12v and register as per manual

Reply to Infinite prime wireless alarm in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net