Discuss Initial verification exam help in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Hi this is my first post,
I’m looking for some advice I’m doing my Inital verification course as part of my NVQ. I’ve passed the practical part but I’m on my third resit of the 90 min exam. There’s a particular section towards the end based around,
“ Being able to test electricial instalations prior to them being put into service”

I’ve scored nothing on both times, even though the first time I got the pass rate because I got nothing on this section I failed. I’ve asked the tutor for some help on what I’m missing but he wasn’t very helpful, was wondering if anyone could help point in the right direction as to where to revise this part in my guidance note 3 book.

Thanks in advance

Welcome to the forums.

For us to help, you're going to need to give us an idea of what kind of questions are in the section you're struggling with. Is it multiple choice or free form text answers? What questions are you being asked?

Also I would help if you apply for the trainee section

Reply to Initial verification exam help in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock